Visual presentation IS the most important part of creating conversion outside of just having the product people seek.
Did you know?
- Great in-store product presentations begin with the right assortment (1).
- First impressions are made in the first 10 seconds.
- 50%-60% of your stores purchases are unplanned (2). With more impulse purchases happening IN STORE than online due to having a captured audience with complete control of the environment.
- 70% of purchase decisions are made IN STORES. (2)
I can help you understand how to:
- Attract your target customer and create a space they and YOU enjoy being in.
- Create a sense of order and operational ease without losing sight of your identity.
- Improve sku/style productivity and profitability.
- Improve your assortment planning mojo.
- Improve and encourage engagement with your customer.
1. Poor product assortments will often become exaggerated when a store get's visually merchandised well. You will quickly "see" what you have too much of, and what you don't have enough of based on capacity and impact demands.
2. By The Way, Revisiting the 70% Rule